Monday, December 7, 2009

The entertainers

Tonight was a very low-key night at the Chilek house. After dinner, Jeremy gave the girls a bath. Then Camden decided she wanted to read Carlyle some books. She did this for the first time a few days ago and Carlyle just sat so content while she watched and listened. This time I decided to video and snap some pictures. On a side note, this is the first time that I've gotten the video camera out since Carlyle was born. She is 11 weeks old...isn't that AWFUL??? I feel so bad. It just seems like we are so busy and I never think about the video. I have tons of pictures, just nothing on video. Poor Carlyle! From now on, I am making a conscious effort to video more, especially now that Carlyle is smiling, talking and more alert. Ok, sorry for the detour. Back to our evening. After Camden read some books, she and Claire decided to have a fashion show. They dressed up and came in twirling around. I got a cute picture of Carlyle smiling. I think she enjoyed being entertained by her big sisters!



No comments: