Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Cookie Tradition

Every year at Christmas, Camden and Claire (and now Carlyle) make Christmas cookies with my mom, and usually my brother if he's in town. So, Wednesday the girls got to work. First, they had to put on their baking aprons and find their rolling pins. Then they got busy...rolling, cutting, more rolling, and more cutting. Then it was time for sprinkles. They left some plain so that they could add some icing. They had a lot of fun. I think Claire's motto is: The messier, the better!! Carlyle didn't help too much, but enjoyed watching her sisters work hard on their cookies. They wanted to make some really nice ones because these were the ones they were going to leave for Santa. I think the girls had a lot of fun making cookies and I know for a fact that Santa (a.k.a. Daddy) really enjoyed eating them.







No comments: