Saturday, April 16, 2011

Pigtail Girl

Here lately, Carlyle's hair is really getting longer and after seeing a friend of mine put her little girl's hair up in pigtails, I decided to attempt Carlyle's. She is not a fan of getting her diaper changed, getting clothes on/off, brushing her teeth or getting her hair fixed. Basically, anything that requires restraint. Yes, I have to restrain her to do any of these things because she does not want to be messed with and will scream, throw fits, kick and/or hit...all in an attempt to get free from me and run away. So, with all this in mind, you now know how difficult it is for me to get one rubberband in her hair. Can you even imagine the challenge of trying to get two in? I did give her a snack and a toy, hoping that would distract her for at least a little while. It did work, but only for about 30 seconds. Oh well...after screams and tears from her and a little frustration from me, here's the end result. It was a little neater this morning after I did it, but these pictures were taken before bath tonight.




No comments: