Friday, April 8, 2011

Kindergarten Spring Program

Last night the Kindergarten classes (almost 250 students) at ECC had a Spring Program called "Disney Dazzle". It was one of the cutest things I've ever seen!! The P.E. teacher and Music teacher worked so hard with these kids and it was amazing. They sang and did choreography to all the songs. Four classes dressed up as pirates and sang/danced to "Yo Ho A Pirate's Life", four classes dressed up as princes and princesses and sang/danced to "A Whole New World", four classes, including Camden's class, dressed up in jungle/safari attire and sang/danced to "The Bare Necessities" and the last three classes dressed in beach attire and sang/danced to "Under the Sea". The whole Kindergarten was out on the floor singing most all the songs and then each group got to steal the spotlight and sing and dance to their "special" song and use props. It really was much more of a production than I thought it was going to be. Camden did a great job. She knew all the words and movements. I know she was having a good time, but she had a very serious look on her face most of the night. She was concentrating very hard! Watching all the kids perform was such a special treat for the parents and grandparents. I am so thankful that there are such dedicated teachers working with these kids. I am already looking forward to watching Claire perform next year.

Camden waiting for the program to begin.


Mrs. Sustaire (principal) welcoming everyone.




Dancing to "Zippidy-Do-Dah"


Doing sign language to "You'll be in my Heart"





Singing and dancing to "The Bare Necessities"




Singing the "Mickey Mouse Club Alma Mater"




My cute safari girl!

1 comment:

JoJo said...

I too, thought this was the cutest I had ever seen done by Kindergartens.
I feel so blessed to be able to attend these programs and look forward to many more. All of the children did an exceptional job.