Tuesday, April 19, 2011

19 months old

I can't believe that Carlyle is only 5 months away from being 2!! She is getting so big and has really become more fluent in talking. She can say lots of words, but continues to talk in "jibberish". Although I usually cannot understand what she is saying, there's no doubt that she knows exactly what she is saying!! Carlyle loves all kinds of music and will start dancing when she hears it. Even music from a toy can get her to bounce up and down. Carlyle has gotten really good at walking and is doing much better at keeping up with her big sisters. She thinks she is just as big as they are, and wants whatever they have. We were at my parents on Monday and Claire wanted some ice cream. She took Papa out to the freezer to get a push-up and Carlyle immediately reached in the box and pulled one out, too. Of course, Papa wasn't going to tell her no. She pretty much gets what she wants when Papa is around. And, does it surprise you that she LOVED it?? She also threw the BIGGEST fit when I took it away from her so I could clean her up. This girl knows what she wants and will throw a fit until she gets it (although I didn't give the ice cream back).

Eating her push-up

Such good manners while she wipes her mouth


Some pictures of my baby at 19 months







No comments: