Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine's Parties

Today at school Camden and Claire's class had their Valentine's parties. They must have had quite a bit of sugar because they were hyped up all afternooon. I'm sure that's just the beginning. I'm betting that they will be eating tons of candy and chocolate all weekend, especially considering that their grandparents will be bringing over Valentine's goodies for all 3. Camden and Claire have been so excited about Valentine's Day so I'm sure we will get to celebrate all weekend. They have been equally as excited about the snow that is falling outside. Since it was snowing this morning on the way to school, I promised that we could play in it when we got home. Much to their dismay, the snow was melted and they were very disappointed. However, before they went to bed they went outside and saw the accumulation on the grass. I'm hoping that it sticks until tomorrow so we can go out and enjoy the snow for at least an hour or so. I'll leave you with some pics of their Valentine's parties. If the snow holds out til tomororow for a snow day, then expect another post tomorrow with lots of snow pics!!






No comments: