Saturday, December 6, 2008

Weekend pictures

Just a few pictures of the girls from yesterday and today. Yesterday, Jeremy and my dad put up our Christmas lights. It was SO COLD and the girls were so anxious to see our decorated house. So, we bundled them up so they could go outside and watch them men at work. I thought they looked cute in their hats. And, Camden's outfit made me laugh when I was looking at these pictures. So mismatched, but so cute. Especially in her hat! Today, my mom and I hosted a luncheon for some of the ladies that we used to attend church with. It was really good to see everyone and get to fellowship. Each of the ladies brought the girls a little gift. They really racked up and it's not even Christmas yet. One of the gifts that they received were princess tiaras, bracelets and wands that light up. Claire put it all on and was walking around with her hands up high saying, "I a princess, I a princess!" It was so cute.



No comments: