Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas morning

We had such a great Christmas morning. I slept in Camden's room on the floor because I knew she would be up early and I wanted both girls to see what Santa brought at the same time. I thought Camden might try to sneak a peek. She woke up at 5:00am, but I told her it was too early to get up and she went back to sleep until 6:30am. Maybe I should be sleeping in there every night! 6:30 am was like sleeping in for me!! Then we woke Daddy up and woke Claire up! Santa was so good to the girls! He brought them a table and chairs with a new tea set, a bicycle for Camden and a car for Claire. They also got a stuffed Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck. Claire LOVED the Minnie Mouse!! She carried it around with her all morning! The girls had lots of fun opening their stockings and presents from Mommy and Daddy! What a wonderful Christmas!!

The girls having a tea party

Claire and her Minnie Mouse

Claire driving her car

Camden was excited about her new bike

Claire digging in her stocking

Claire loves to put "lipstick" on

Camden found some chapstick in her stocking, too

Camden got a new movie

Showing off her new Minnie shirt and crocs

Claire wearing her Daisy shirt and new crocs

No comments: