Sunday, March 8, 2009

Potty training

Since this week is our Spring Break, I decided to stay home all week and attempt to do what I really dreaded doing....POTTY TRAINING! Even though Claire has big girl panties, she really loves Minnie Mouse. So, I went and bought her some Minnie Mouse panties, thinking she might really get interested. I decided to start today after her nap. I took her to potty after she woke up...and she went. I was shocked!!!! I really don't think that she has ever tee-teed for me before. Anyway, I made a REALLY BIG DEAL about it, put on her panties, and gave her 2 M&M's. She was way more excited about the M&M's than even going to potty. Anyway, she ended up going one more time, having one little accident, and even went to poo poo on the potty after dinner. YEAH!!!! I am so excited that maybe she is finally getting it! We'll see how tomorrow goes since we'll have all day to work on it. But, I even put her in a pull-up for bed tonight and she was so excited! Wish us luck...I think we may be on a roll. (I hope so anyway!)


Proud Claire after she went to potty


Showing off her M&M's

No comments: