Sunday, March 8, 2009

Birthday Weekend

Although my actual birthday was on Thursday, we were not able to celebrate with my family and Jeremy's family until this weekend. Jeremy did take me out to eat on Thursday night, which was really yummy! Saturday night, we went out to eat with Jeremy, my parents and the girls. After that, we went back to my parents' house for dessert...a cookie cake!! Camden and Claire loved helping me blow out the candles, even if there wasn't exactly 31 on the cake. That day, the girls went with my mom and picked out balloons for me. As you can see, it was more of what they each wanted me to have. I love my Mickey Mouse and Aerial balloons!! Sunday for lunch, we celebrated with Jeremy's family. We had a fabulous lunch, made by Holly, and a delightful strawberry cake! Thanks to all my family for helping to make my birthday so special!










No comments: