Sunday, March 22, 2009

Azalea Trail

This weekend was the opening weekend of the Azalea Trails. I love taking the girls each year in hopes of getting some great pictures with all the beautiful flowers. So, today we headed out to the trails, in place of naps (which probably was not the wisest choice on my part). However, I did manage to get some pretty good pictures, despite the tired, whining, cranky kiddos that we lugged around. There was even one house that we went to and the owners were in the backyard with their dogs. They were dressing them up to take pictures with kids and adults. The girls thought it was pretty cute to see dogs dressed in bonnets holding baskets. The owner even let the girls give the dogs a treat after taking pictures. How nice!!











2 comments:

Jaime said...

those pics are gorgeous of the girls, the farther I scrolled down the better the pics got. They are FRAMERS and look professional to me. I'm so impressed. So cute!

Jennifer said...

thanks jaime,
it was hard getting my subjects to cooperate but when they did smile, i'm glad i was able to capture it. i really appreciate the compliment of them looking professional.