Thursday, May 5, 2011

Ready for Kindergarten

Wednesday morning Claire and I loaded up and headed up to Camden's school for Kindergarten registration and a tour of the campus. The thought of starting Kindergarten hasn't been quite as exciting for Claire as it was for Camden. Maybe it's the "2nd kid thing", or maybe it's just a "Claire thing". Regardless, I tried to get her in a good mood to go. We didn't have to do the tour, but I thought it might get her a little more excited about going to big school, even though she knew where most everything was already. We did the tour, came back and filled out tons of paperwork and then went to see Mrs. Sustaire, the principal. Claire loves Mrs. Sustaire and I think having a good relationship with her principal will make the transition to Kindergarten a lot easier for her. I know Claire will do great in school and I'm sure she will love making new friends, love her teacher and love being a big Kindergartener!


1 comment:

Meg said...

can't believe you have one fixing to start kinder AGAIN!! oh the mommy emotions!! you are one tough cookie ;).