Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Nellie Grace!!!

Saturday morning the girls and I were so excited to be attending Nellie Grace's 1st birthday party! Of course, Camden and Claire were more excited about getting cake and playing with Cullen and Grayson. Leslie had worked so hard to make the ideas in her head become a reality and all the attention to details were just perfect! I was so impressed with everything, from the decor, food, table arrangements and special touches that I just had to take some pictures. I know Leslie is going to put some pictures on her blog that will capture more of the special day, but here are just a few things that just stood out to me. I hope she doesn't mind me posting these pics. We had a great time at the party and feel so honored that we could be a part of Nellie Grace's special day!

Banner with Nellie Grace's initials

Nellie Grace's chair of honor

One of the tables, set with china and crystal

The food table

Some of Nellie Grace's things from her 1st year were used to make it personal

Time for presents


Singing Happy Birthday

Time to dig in

NG hated her hat...reminds me of Carlyle who did the exact same thing!!


Camden and Taegan

A very tired Carlyle, with her paci and blanket

And, sadly I didn't get a picture of Claire. She, Camden and the older kids were running around all morning that getting a picture was a big challenge!

2 comments:

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

Because the last comment I posted had like 5 spelling mistakes...Thank you for your sweet comments and especially for being there!!! I may have to steal some of these pictures!:)