Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pre-Graduation Celebration

Tomorrow Claire will graduate from Pre-K. It makes me sad to think that she will start Kindergarten in the fall. She will turn 5 the first week of school. But, I think she's ready and I'm sure she will be fine. Last year when Camden graduated, we got her a Build-a-Bear with a graduation cap and gown. We also got her an autograph dog that she took to school and had all her friends sign. So, we decided to do the same for Claire. Instead of giving it to her in the morning, we decided to do it tonight. We told her we had a surprise for her and she got so excited. When she opened the bear her eyes lit up. I was a little worried that she was nervous or scared about graduation. But, once she opened her gift that is all she could talk about...who was going to be at graduation, what she was going to do, what she was going to wear, etc.. I was relieved to hear her positive comments about her big day. She wants to take her bear and autograph dog to school tomorrow to show all her friends. I'm so glad Claire is excited about tomorrow and hope that the day is as special as she is!





No comments: