Friday, October 29, 2010

Storybook Character Day

Today was Storybook Character dress-up day at Camden's school. She was so excited. Even though she is going to be a witch for Halloween, I wasn't sure that would be considered a "storybook character". So, she decided to be Fancy Nancy. I didn't want to spend alot of money on the costume, so luckily we already had most of the accessories. All we had to buy were the red sparkly shoes and the tutu, which I thought would be a good investment because the girls could add those things to their dress-up trunk. It didn't take much coaxing to get Camden out of bed this morning. She was so ready to get dressed. I think she looks pretty cute, but I know I'm biased.



2 comments:

heartlandfamily said...

Ooh! I love it! She makes a cute Fancy Nancy!!!

Kathryn said...

SO cute!! I love it!