Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pictures with the Pumpkins

Every year I try to get pictures of the girls with the pumpkins. There is a pumpkin stand that sets up in front of the mall and I have taken the girls there for the last few years. The people that run it are always so sweet and LOVE having kids come and take pictures. They offer to rearrange any of the pumpkins for our background and always try to get the kids to smile in hopes of some good photos. Last year was pretty easy to get a decent shot of all 3 because Carlyle wasn't on the move. Here's our picture from last year.


Well, this year was a different story. I knew from the beginning that it probably wasn't a good time for Carlyle because she was really tired, but wanted to go ahead and try because all 3 girls were dressed cute and we had to go to the mall anyway, so why not stop by for some pictures. I got Camden and Claire sitting where they needed to be and the minute that I bent down to put Carlyle down she started screaming. I knew right then that this was going to be real fun!! We tried several different tactics in hopes of getting some smiles, but Carlyle just wasn't having it. So, we decided to head to the mall, do our shopping and feed the girls. After lunch, we returned to the pumpkin stand thinking that she might do a little better since her belly was full. She did do better...not GREAT, but better! I think I got two good shots...not GREAT, but good! I'll take it!! Seriously, out of 51 pictures, these are the two best!



And, just a few more:






And for your viewing pleasure, these just make me laugh.


No comments: