Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sneak Preview and a Happy Girl!

So, here's a sneak preview of my baby girl in her birthday outfit. Isn't she just the cutest thing? Can you guess what her party theme is?? My sister-in-law volunteered to help with the party planning, since I've got alot on my plate right now. Since we're packing, planning a move, preparing for all 3 girls' birthday parties and anticipating and getting ready for school to start, Crystal offered to help with all the details of Carlyle's party. I've decided to have Claire and Camden's parties at places other than my house, which makes it a little less stressful. We're celebrating all 3 girls' birthdays within about 2 weeks of each other...CRAZY! Oh, and Jeremy's birthday is in there, too. Unfortunately, he usually gets the short end of the stick. Per request, he is getting Red Velvet Cupcakes for his birthday and the girls will have a little celebration for him, too!! Looking forward to the BIRTHDAY SEASON at our house!!






And, because I haven't posted enough pics, here are just a few more!




No comments: