Saturday, August 7, 2010

Our Saturday

Today we had a surprise birthday party for Gigi's 76th birthday. Lots of family and friends joined in the celebration. I think Gigi was really surprised and I know she had a great time!



Camden and Claire had fun helping Gigi open her cards and gifts.


Camden had fun dressing up at the party.


Aunt Rachel reading a book to Jax and Claire.



This afternoon the girls stayed with Nana and Papa while I ran a couple of errands. Carlyle hasn't been feeling well due to ear infections and teething. She's actually getting tubes on Tuesday so I'm hoping she will feel alot better after that. She napped most of the afternoon but when I returned I found Camden and Claire in their swimsuits. They had been helping Papa wash the car.



What a face!


Camden likes to set the fashion trends...swimsuit and rainboots!


And Claire enjoying one of her favorite foods...ICE CREAM!

1 comment:

Toni Tralala said...

Your girls are so adorable - most especially the little one! :)