Sunday, August 1, 2010

Mommy-Daughter Outing

Friday night Camden and I had a night to ourselves. I had wanted to take Camden out to eat and to do something fun before she started Kindergarten. With packing and moving, I just thought the month of August would be crazy, so we picked Friday night. We started off the night at a furniture store to order a new dining room table for our new house. Camden thought that was pretty boring. Then we went to Olive Garden for dinner. She had never been there and I thought she would enjoy it, especially since she loves salad and black olives!! I was right! After we stuffed our tummies we decided to go try our luck at Putt-Putt. Camden had so much fun, despite the HEAT!! I was hurrying her along because I was dying! We then headed to Target to browse and then made our final stop at Orange Leaf. Camden was pretty impressed that the yogurt was in the wall. She loved picking her flavor of yogurt and her toppings. We had such a fun night! I forget how different the girls are and how they act so different when they are by themselves. I think Jeremy and I need to spend more one-on-one time with each girl, especially the older they get. Camden and I both enjoyed our mommy-daughter outing and are looking forward to the next one!!







1 comment:

Meg said...

i LOVE alone time with sophie!! you forget how EASY having only one child is, and especially an older one!! cannot believe kindergarten is starting soooo soon!! i want to be especially diligent about mommy/daughter dates once that starts. looks like y'all had fun!!