Saturday, June 12, 2010

VBS & a morning with Carlyle

Yesterday was the last day of VBS and Camden was determined to stand on stage with the leaders and sing songs...and she did. Claire even stood with her (until she saw her mama and then down she came). They really enjoyed VBS and had so much fun!! Even Carlyle enjoyed watching her sisters in the spotlight.




Camden and Claire spent the night with Marme' and Pops last night, so with two less kids I decided to run some errands this morning. Nana and Papa needed to go to Sams's, as did I. So, we headed out this morning and also made a stop by Target. This shopping trip was pretty much all about Carlyle. Here's how I spent my wad. Those diapers, wipes and formula sure can add up. Luckily, I had quite a few coupons!! Those really help out! I am counting down until I get to stop buying formula. It will seem like a pay raise:)


After a long morning of shopping for Carlyle, she was worn out. When we got home, I fed her a bottle and she passed out. Here's how I found her when I went in to check on her. (I did remove the blanket from her face after the picture was taken) Isn't she just so cute????

2 comments:

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

it is like a raise!! you are so right.

thanks for joining in the giveaway fun over at my little blog.
hope your day is a happy one!

Jessi said...

Your girls are so adorable! I love that they all are named with a C. We named our first 2 with A's and plan to name any more kids with A's as well. We gained custody of my 2 nieces back in February and have 4 kids under 4 but their names are Peyton and Skyla so that sorta threw a wrench in our A names :)