Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Places to go, people to see

Carlyle had her 9 month well check today. I can't believe she will be 9 months old on Friday. And only 3 more months and my baby will be turning one!! WOW!!! Let the party planning begin!! As we were getting ready this morning, Carlyle was smiling alot so I tried to capture one of her pretty smiles. This is not one that I would classify as "pretty", but it will have to do. She actually looks a little drugged in this picture, but oh well.


And because I know you want to know her 9 month stats, here they are:
17 lb 1oz (21st percentile)
27 inches (33rd percentile)


I decided to dress the girls in one of their smocked dresses to go to the doctor. We also had a haircut appointment today so why not dress them up. When Camden and Claire were little, I saved the smocked dresses for church on Sundays. But, since Carlyle is my last, I've decided to go ahead and let them wear the cute smocked outfits even when we're out and about. If not, they will outgrow those precious dresses. Why not dress up to go see Dr. Barret and Mrs. Amy?? I think they appreciated it!



On my recent visit to Sam's, I bought a package of Parmesan crusted Tilapia filets. They are SO SO GOOD! Jeremy wasn't home tonight (I knew that he would NOT eat them) so I baked a couple of the filets, had some alfredo pasta with veggies in it, crescent rolls and green beans. What an easy and good dinner. The girls thought the fish was chicken and I told them NO different. They ate all their fish and Camden even wanted more. Yeah!!! And, even though I had already fed Carlyle her baby food, I put her in the high chair and gave her some green beans, tilapia, strawberries and a little bit of cheese. She ate so good! I was surprised that she liked the fish because of the seasoning but she ate it all! I think she really enjoyed her yummy dinner!!





No comments: