Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tuesday Fun

Today was our first day back at school for the summer since our two week break. I was completely exhausted today after trying to keep 9 babies fed, changed and happy. So, needless to say, I didn't have much energy to cook dinner. So, we opted for "kids eat free" at Chick-fil-A. Camden and Claire went with me to pick up dinner and bring it home. We enjoyed our tasty chicken sandwiches, nuggets and fries, along with some very yummy Chick-fil-a sauce. I asked for extra and now I have a stash in my cabinets. That stuff is so good!! After dinner we decided to head to Bullard to get a sno-cone. Cam and Claire were super excited! Camden already knew that she wanted "Barbie" flavor and Claire continued to say that she wanted blueberry. However, when we got there she quickly changed her mind. Jeremy isn't a sno-cone fan so he got two scoops of chocolate ice cream and when Claire heard that, she immediately wanted ice cream, too. I think that is her favorite food!!!! She got one scoop of chocolate and I got a Tiger's Blood sno-cone, which I had to share with Carlyle. She was attacking it until I gave her a bite and then she wanted the whole thing. She loved it!!!







When we got home it was time for Carlyle's bath. Usually I just bathe her and get her out because we are in a hurry, but tonight I let her play and she splashed and splashed. I sat her in her tub with some bubbles and turned around to grab her towel and when I looked back she had bubbles on her mouth. Claire said she looked like Santa. We even decided to fix her hair. Isn't she so cool??






No comments: