Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day and Carlyle's Dedication

This morning before church, the girls couldn't wait to give me their cards and gift for Mother's Day! I love my new purse and love the handmade cards even more!!









Then we headed to church for Carlyle's dedication. We were so blessed that all our family could be with us on this special day! Thank you all for making the sacrifice to join us for Carlyle's dedication. We greatly appreciate it!! And a special thank you to Nana for making Carlyle's dedication dress. She loved it!!









Then, after church all of Jeremy's family and my parents joined us at Traditions for a Mother's Day lunch. We had such a nice time. Thanks to both families for making my Mother's Day so special! I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!






1 comment:

Leslie said...

WHAT a doll...she is so beautiful...I love that she is barefoot...LOVE her dress!!