Tuesday, May 18, 2010

8 months old!!


Carlyle is 8 months old today. I can't believe how fast the time has flown. She finally started sitting up this past weekend. She loves playing with her toys and constantly has something in her mouth. I'm thinking we may have a tooth soon, but who knows. Carlyle has been so different than Camden and Claire so I'm choosing not to predict anything with her. Currently, she takes a 6 ounce bottle every four hours and gets baby food three times a day. She is doing better about opening her mouth and eating her food, but she really prefers all the "graduate" foods, like puffs, baby cheetohs, and yogurt melts. When I get the bag of yogurt melts out she smiles so big and starts shaking her hands. Carlyle is starting to do better with her sippy cup, but most of the time just gnaws on the spout. It must feel good on her gums. But, she does suck every now and then and will get some juice out, which she really likes. She loves drinking water out of a real cup and will grab the cup with her hands and pull it toward her mouth. She will get so mad when I take it away. She's still a mama's girl, but loves her daddy. She's always so happy to see him when he gets home from work! Carlyle is growing up so fast...too fast! I LOVE the age that she is at right now. She's so happy and playful...I really wish she could stay this age forever! 8 months is great!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I love this age too!! We still need to get the girls together!