Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Busy Wednesday

Today was a very busy and rushed day. It started off with some last minute house cleaning, folding laundry, making beds and putting toys away. Our house was being shown this morning so I was trying to make it look great! Then, we headed to Lindale to register Camden for Kindergarten. I'm a bad mom because I didn't get any pictures of this milestone, but we will be going back to the school this summer so we'll get some pictures then. Camden and Claire loved the "big kid" school. We took a tour and got to see the gym, library, music room, caferteria and all the Kindergarten classrooms. It makes me sad that Camden is actually old enough to go to school, but I know it's part of growing up. She's pretty excited about it so I want to make sure that I act excited too, even if it's just an act. After our tour, we stopped by my friend, Leslie's house to visit, play and hold baby Nellie Grace. Camden and Claire had a lot of fun with Cullen and Grayson and really enjoyed holding Nellie Grace. After spending a few hours there, we made the trek back home where I was hoping all three girls would take a nap. Camden and Carlyle fell asleep on the way home, but not for a long time, so I thought they might go right back to sleep. Caryle did after about 30 minutes, but Camden and Claire were too wired to sleep. I even laid down on the floor in their room while they laid in the bed, thinking they might sleep. But, I was the one that fell asleep. The three of us finally got up and I gave them a bath. After feeding Carlyle we went through Chick-fil-A drive thru for dinner and headed up to church for choir. We got home, put the older girls in bed, gave Carlyle a bath and bottle, put her to bed, made lunches for school tomorrow, put Claire back in bed for about the 10th time tonight and now am writing this post. WOW! I'm tired!!! I'm hoping tomorrow will be a little more relaxing, but we shall see. I'm off to bed!


1 comment:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Enjoyed my stop at your blog...Hope you will visit me....Just posted on MAKING a DIFFERENCE!
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/