Saturday, May 15, 2010

Fun Saturday

This morning the girls, Nana and I went over to visit Aunt Shirley. It's been 7 months and she still had never seen Carlyle in person. We tried to make it over to see her in December, but with both of our busy schedules, it never worked out. Today it finally happened and she was SO excited to see the girls. Camden and Claire immediately gave her a hug when they saw her, which made her day. She held Carlyle for awhile, until she got fussy because she was hungry. I'm so glad we made the effort to go visit her because I know she thoroughly enjoyed seeing us.


After a few errands, we headed back to Nana and Papa's house to rest. Jeremy was umpiring in Dallas and wouldn't be back until later so we ate dinner with my parents. Last night, Jeremy had Carlyle on the floor playing and she was sitting up so good. Usually she will sit up for awhile and then fall. Today I sat her on the floor with some toys and she sat up by herself for a good 30 minutes without falling. I guess we officially have a sitter!! Yeah!! I think it's about time, now that most kids her age are actually crawling. Oh well...since she's my last I'm happy to take things nice and slow!




Camden and Claire had been bugging me to let them swim in the kiddie pools at Nana's house so I finally gave in. We put some warm water in one of the pools and let Carlyle try it out. She had fun playing with some bath toys and was easily entertained by her big sisters.


No comments: