Saturday, August 1, 2009

My mischevious Claire Bear


This morning the girls had free roam of the house while I was cleaning and Jeremy was golfing. Claire found a crayon and decided to color on Camden's chair. Of course, I had to take a picture before scolding her. She also found some scissors and decided to find something to cut. Luckily, it was just the tag from her quilt on her bed. It could have been worse and she could have actually cut the quilt, or even her hair, but I guess I was lucky, at least for today. Claire is so mischevious. And here's the sad thing, when she gets in trouble, she doesn't even act like she cares or that she is remorseful. She is definitely going to test me for many more years to come. I think she may be the one who needs some creative forms of discipline, because the old-fashioned spanking and time-outs just don't seem to phase her.

No comments: