Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Time for haircuts

Today the girls and I went to get a much needed haircut! Everytime I ask the girls if they want to get their hair cut, their response is always the same..."NO NO!!". But, much to their dismay, I made an appt. b/c I was in need of a major cut! Camden went first. I had to bribe her to sit in the chair by herself and told her that I needed her to show Claire how to sit there for Mrs. Amy. Surprisingly, she did GREAT! No tears, not even a whimper or whine. She was looking forward to the treat at the end. Next up was Claire. In order to get her to sit in the chair by herself, we had to give her a treat first. She did great though!! She held her sucker in her hand while Mrs. Amy did a little trim. I have to say, for her first haircut, I was SO IMPRESSED!! Camden cried the whole time for her first! Claire even got a picture with Mrs. Amy after it was over. What a sweetie!




No comments: