Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Pajama Problems

OK...I thought Claire was past the point of stripping in her crib, but I guess I was wrong. I just went in to check on my kids before I went to bed, and you can only imagine what I found. Claire was completely naked, curled up in the corner of her crib. It was so cute, but at the same time, so frustrating. I had dressed her in fleece pj's that DID NOT have the snap over the zipper. I really thought we were past this phase so I assumed those pj's were safe for her. (see post "It's Pajama Time" for our struggles with pajamas). She's worn them many times this winter season, but chose tonight as the night when she wanted to sleep in the nude. Apparently, she had been sleeping that way for close to 2 hours, which I feel horrible about. When I picked her up to put her diaper and pajamas back on her, she was shaking b/c she was so cold. However, much to my amazement, she had not peed nor pooped. So, there was no mess to clean up...THANK YOU CLAIRE!!! I might be making a trip to the mall tomorrow in search of some Claire-proof pj's. If anybody has any suggestions, please let me know:)

No comments: