Monday, March 1, 2010

An update from Carlyle

My mommy's been really busy lately and hasn't had a chance to post anything. So, I took it upon myself to give you a little update on the family (well, really just me). I'm growing like a weed! I think it's all the solid foods that my mommy is giving me. She's feeding me "real" food twice a day now. I am gobbling it up! Maybe that's why my mommy says I'm getting so heavy. I had peaches the other day for the first time. It took my taste buds a few minutes to get used to the taste, but I emptied the jar! My mommy is so proud of me because she increased my bottles to 6 ounces and I only take those four times a day.


I'm getting really good at reaching for toys and grabbing them. I love to shake rattles and hear the sound they make. I still prefer to play on my back, rather than my stomach. Every time my mommy puts me on my stomach I immediately roll to my back. It's much more comfortable. I still haven't learned how to roll from my back to my tummy, but I'm not too worried about it. I'm sleeping really good at night. My mommy puts me to sleep around 7:30pm and I will usually sleep until 6:30am or so. I'm always so happy in the mornings and love to smile when my mommy comes to get me out of bed! I also LOVE my big sisters. They make me grin all the time. They're so silly, but take such good care of me! Camden always watches me when mommy takes a shower. She's such a good babysitter!!




This morning after I finished my cereal I was kind of fussy. My mommy put a little juice in a cup to see if I would know what to do. I started sucking and was so surprised at what came out! I'm getting so big. Of course, I can't hold my own cup but it won't be long! My mommy can't believe that in 2 1/2 weeks I will be 6 months old! I will be half a year old! Maybe we should have a party!

1 comment:

Strange family said...

I found you through Mandy Burkett's blog. I worked with Jeremy a couple of years in Jacksonville! You have a PRECIOUS family