Monday, March 29, 2010

Azalea Trail

Well, my mom and I headed out Saturday afternoon for our annual trip to the Azalea Trail. I was hoping to get some great pictures of the girls with all the pretty flowers. However, there were hardly any azaleas in bloom. I was very disappointed, but we did manage to find a few tulips that were pretty. After all the searching, the girls were pretty tired and were not as cooperative as I would have hoped. But, I was able to get a few good pictures. Maybe by this weekend there will be more in bloom and we can attempt it once again.


Camden and Claire posing with Molly the dog. Molly's owners dress her up every year for the Azalea Trail for all the visitors to see.




1 comment:

Mandy from Burkett Blessings said...

Love the pictures!! My mom and I are planning to take my kids this week. It's a shame more of the azaleas aren't blooming! I love your girls dresses - so precious!!