Friday, November 20, 2009

9 weeks old

Carlyle is 9 weeks old today. I know I say this all the time, but these past 9 weeks have FLOWN by. We're constantly on the go, which makes our days go by so fast. Carlyle is growing, growing, growing. She has her moments where she will be so still and just study me. I'll talk to her and she will try to talk back and smile. It's so cute! We go on Monday for her 8 week visit (tell me why they made our appt for 8 weeks when she will be 9 weeks???). Oh well, putting off her first round of shots a little longer is fine with me. She's still not sleeping through the night. I guess I thought one of these nights she will surprise me and sleep all night, but I think I'm going to have to stop hoping...at least for now. Last night was a really good night. She went 5 hours before waking up to eat and then she went right back to sleep(going back to sleep after waking up and eating is very rare). I've posted a few pictures of Carlyle. The first one makes me laugh. I work at Mother's Day Out at Colonial Hills and Carlyle just happens to be in my room. Anyway, Thursday I was in the middle of feeding some of the older babies their lunch and happened to look over to notice Carlyle just swinging away while her bow had been pulled down over her eyes. Before I fixed it, I just had to snap a picture. So cute...it didn't seem to bother her at all.


No comments: