Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Plan B

I thought we were on a roll with the whole sleeping arrangements, however, last night was a bust. After an hour of the girls getting up, playing, fighting, etc..., I ended up moving Claire to the other room to sleep and they were both out in less than 5 minutes. I was getting frustrated and decided that maybe they needed separate beds. Being so close to each other in the same bed sure makes it tempting to hit, touch, tickle and just bother each other. I knew neither one were ready for the top bunk and I didn't want for Claire to get used to sleeping in the other room because we are getting ready to empty out that room in order to paint. So, I asked my parents to bring over a toddler bed that they had at their house. In exchange, I gave them the twin bed that was in Claire's old room. We set up the toddler bed in the girls' room in hopes that Claire would sleep in it better than she had been with Camden. We'll see how tonight goes. This is definitely only a temporary arrangement until Camden feels confident enough to sleep on top (or Claire for that matter). Here's hoping for a good night!!!

Camden in her bed ALONE


Claire in the toddler bed

No comments: