Monday, May 4, 2009

19 weeks

Today I went to the doctor for a check-up and was very alarmed to discover that I had gained 7 pounds, all in a month. WOW!! The nurse seemed a little concerned and just said that as long as I don't do that every month it should be fine. My doctor never even mentioned it. I guess I shouldn't worry too much. I did gain 40 pounds with Camden and Claire, so I'm sure I'll gain just as much with Carlyle. The heartbeat sounded great. I haven't been feeling her move a lot, but I guess that means that maybe she's going to be very laid back. That would be nice!! I keep thinking that I need to start doing something with the baby's room, but just can't get motivated. The closet is so junky....just filled with tons of clothes that Camden and Claire have outgrown. I really need to go through them, sort them by size and put them in storage containers, but I just keep procrastinating. That's just the yucky part of getting the room ready. I can't wait to pick out paint color, get everything organized and start hanging clothes in her closet. It will be so fun, but I'm so glad that I have a few more months before her arrival. That will give me some time to prepare.

19 weeks and 1 day

1 comment:

Meg said...

LOVE your tummy! i love other people'e baby bellies! why is it they look SO cute on other women but it never feels cute on you ;)? don't worry about the weight gain!! you know it comes off!! just think of me over here gaining 50 lbs and know you'll be fine ;)