Friday, May 18, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

We started off Mother's Day by going to church and then I joined Camden and Claire for a special Mother's Day Tea during Sunday School. After that, we headed to attend church with Nana. It was a long morning, but I'm glad we could share the special day with her. I know she was happy that we were there. We all went to lunch where we gave Nana her gifts. She loved the girls' silhouettes!
After Carlyle and I had a nap, we went to visit Marme' and Pops. She loved her angel picture and already has a special place to hang it!!
What a great Mother's Day! Jeremy and the girls gave me their gift Saturday night. I can't wait to go get my manicure/pedicure very soon!! We are so blessed that we live close to our parents and that we get to share holidays with them. We love you Nana and Marme' and hope your Mother's Day was very special!!

No comments: