Sunday, January 22, 2012

Playing Catch Up!!

Since Christmas, I have been such a slacker with taking pictures. I'm not sure I have even gotten my camera out of the bag. However, I have taken a few pics with my phone. Take a look at what we've been up to.

We ended 2011 cheering on Baylor at the Alamo Bowl! What a great game!! Sic 'Em Bears!

Can't leave home without our new owl hats

In early January, we helped Papa celebrate his birthday.

The girls enjoyed some fun in the bath with glow sticks.

Carlyle posed for a picture at school.

We took advantage of the warmer temps and had fun at the park with friends.



We spent a Friday night together as a family and went to a Lindale basketball game!! Go Eagles!!

Carlyle loves Sunday School, not because her parents are her teachers, but because she has sweet friends and loves learning about Jesus!


Camden and Claire begged to have a "camp-out" in their closet...on a school night. I finally gave in and they ended up sleeping in their closet ALL WEEK!!

Carlyle is our mischevious little angel. One night after she was bathed and dressed in her pajamas, she went back into the bathroom and got back in the tub!

And finally, this picture was taken just a few days ago while watching Mickey Mouse. What a hard life!!!


Hope everyone has a great week!! My goal is to do better about updating the blog! I know the grandparents would appreciate it:)

No comments: