Saturday, January 28, 2012

Carlyle's 1st haircut!!

Carlyle's hair has gotten so long, and although I love putting her hair in pigtails and ponytails, I decided it was time for a haircut. The ends had become quite uneven and there seemed to be tangles in it all the time. When it's time to do her hair in the mornings, she will run from me and then scream and cry the entire time until I'm done. So...yesterday was THE DAY!! And I decided that she would look cute with her hair about chin length! So we went to see Mrs. Tina, who happens to be Carlyle's PDO teacher. I think that helped ALOT!! She loves Mrs. Tina and was very comfortable with her! She walked right in and sat in the chair ALL BY HERSELF! Camden and Claire both had to sit in my lap so I was shocked when she got right up in the chair. Carlyle did so good and didn't cry until the hairdryer was turned on. Apparently she is NOT a fan of the hairdryer, so we let her hair dry on its own. I love how her hair turned out and think it's super cute!!! Thank you so much Mrs. Tina for making making Carlyle's first haircut a success!!









Before and after

No comments: