Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ding Dong Lover

Monday, Camden started a week long music camp at our church called God's Kids. They rotate to different stations, where they learn different songs with the motions to a musical. Every afternoon they go on a field trip somewhere fun. She is having the best time. Friday night they will perform their musical and I can't wait to see what she has learned. So, Monday after we dropped her off we headed over to a friend's house for a play date. I'm sad I didn't take one picture, but it was lots of fun. Jennifer made us a yummy breakfast and the kids got to play and run off lots of energy. Then, while waiting for Camden to get finished, we went over to my parents to have lunch and let Carlyle take a nap. I found some Ding Dongs in the drawer and Claire just had to have one. Of course, that meant Carlyle had to have one, too. This was her first one to ever taste and she was IN HEAVEN!! She gobbled it up and enjoyed every bite!!!




No comments: