Saturday, June 4, 2011

Carlyle's new hiding place

Sorry I've been absent from blogging for awhile. We have just been enjoying our first week of summer. Lazy days, no schedule, playing outside and lots of pool time!!We have VBS next week and, even though it's only been a week, it's still going to be hard getting back on a schedule.

The other morning I was looking for Carlyle and couldn't find her anywhere. I kept calling her name and searched the entire house. Finally, while walking back through the kitchen from the girls' room, I hear a cabinet door open and look over and this is what I saw.



Cutie patootie crawled inside and was having the best time. That is now her new favorite place. Not only does she enjoy sitting in there, but she will hide things in there, as well. I found her blanket, pacifier and her cup in there. At last I know where to look for my car keys if they end up missing:)

No comments: