Tuesday, February 22, 2011

President's Day Fun

Monday was President's Day and a holiday for Lindale ISD. So, Camden and Daddy were home. Since the weather was so nice, we decided to take the girls to the park and have a picnic. When we told Camden and Claire that we were going to have a picnic, they were SO EXCITED! Claire was very concerned that I didn't have any lunch meat to make sandwiches, because after all, you eat sandwiches on a picnic. So, I headed to Wal-Mart and the girls went with me. They picked out what they wanted for lunch and when we got home we packed it all up. They were beside themselves. All they could talk about was the picnic. When we got to the park, we sat down on the tables and had lunch. We were the only ones there, which was so nice. I realized I forgot my camera, so I took a few pics with my phone. Sorry that the quality is not that great. After we ate, we had fun swinging, sliding, and running around. Poor Carlyle wanted to be like her sisters, so we finally put her down and she crawled around and around. She was filthy when we left, but she had the best time trying to keep up with Camden and Claire. Carlyle's favorite part was climbing up the steps and when she reached the very top of the slide, she and I would slide down. She never got tired of that game, unlike her mommy. We had a great day spending time as a family. It makes me look forward to summer!!



No comments: