Friday, December 17, 2010

Polar Express

Last night Jeremy and I took Camden and Claire on the Polar Express. I really thought they both would love it, however, Claire was a little scared of the train while we were waiting in line to board. Once we got on and sat down, both girls seemed a little more excited and when we finally started moving their eyes lit up. But, the sparkle didn't last too long. They were tired and not really "into" the whole experience. Don't get me wrong...they enjoyed it, but I don't think they would have cared either way if we went or not. It was a little disappointing to me because I really wanted them to LOVE it and LOVE the experience. Oh well...it was still a fun night with our two big girls and we loved spending some quality time with them!


Waiting for the train








Santa made a visit on the Polar Express


After finally warming up to one of the waiters, Camden agreed to dance with him in the aisle.

No comments: