Friday, April 16, 2010

A visit to the zoo

Today we met some friends from school at the zoo. Weatherwise, it was a perfect day to go. However, I didn't even think about schools being there for field trips. When we pulled in, I promise I saw 10 school buses and the main parking lot was full. I have never had to park in the additional parking...EVER! And we got there at 10am. I can't even imagine what it was like after lunch!! There were kids, teachers, and parents EVERYWHERE!!! I constantly had my eye on my kids so they wouldn't get lost. It was kind of frustrating, but none of the kids seemed to care that it was a bit crowded. They all had so much fun! Thanks to Chaney, Jennifer, Jamie and all the kiddos for hanging out with us today. We'll have to do it again very soon!!!

Gage, Maddison, Parker, Camden, Charley and Claire


Mommy, Camden, Claire and Carlyle

No comments: