Sunday, April 18, 2010

7 months

Carlyle is 7 months old today. She is at such a fun age! She's still not sitting up, but I think we're getting close. I don't think she's in any hurry because she's got two big sisters that help her get whatever she wants. Carlyle loves her big sisters and her daddy and lights up when she sees all three of them! She has been rolling alot more these last couple of weeks and is becoming more mobile by scooting. There have been a few times that I have gone to get her out of bed and she has done a complete 180 degree turn and is at the opposite end of the bed. She has started eating puffs and is doing really well drinking from a sippy cup. I gave her a Mum Mum (baby rice cake) tonight and she wasn't really sure what to do with it. She ate about half but seemed to like the fact that it was bigger and she could hold on to it. Carlyle is sure growing up very quickly. I can't wait to see what new milestones she achieves this month!


No comments: