Thursday, April 9, 2009

School Easter egg hunts and parties

Today at school, Camden and Claire had an Easter egg hunt, along with Easter parties. You could tell that both girls had been practicing their egg hunting skills because they were running all over the place picking up eggs. I begged Camden to slow down because I was having to chase her in order to get pictures. I was having a hard time keeping up. They both had a great time and really enjoyed their parties, too. I can't wait to watch them at our second egg hunt on Saturday!


Claire's ready to run to find some eggs



Claire's class


Look at all of Claire's eggs

Camden's turn to hunt


Camden's class


Camden posing in the wind...look at that hair



Camden at her party



Claire enjoying her cupcake

1 comment:

Meggan and Trent said...

I love the look on Claire's face in the first picture! Very determined! :) Too cute!