Monday, March 19, 2012

My birthday week!!

On March 5, I turned 34!! And what better way to celebrate a birthday than to make it last a full week!! I started off the birthday celebration by going out to eat with a few of my Lindale friends! We had such a fun night and I'm sad I didn't get any pictures of the evening.

The Sunday before my birthday we celebrated with Jeremy's family! Holly made one of my favorite meals, Swiss Steak!! It was so good! And for dessert...a Janie's cake! Yum!


On my actual birthday, Jeremy, the girls and I went to eat at Chuys! We had such a fun family night! We finished up my birthday with Orange Leaf yogurt!



A few days later the celebrating continued. We went to eat with my parents at Outback and then went back to their house for cake!


And, finally I ended the birthday celebration with another girls night with some friends from church! What a great birthday!! I am so blessed to be able to celebrate with family and friends!!

No comments: