Sunday, February 12, 2012

Baby Georgia

My dear friend, Kate, now has 4 children!!!! WOW! But, if anybody can handle it, she's the woman!!! Carlyle and I got to meet the newest addition to the Newberry family last week. Miss Georgia is absolutely precious!! She is beautiful, just like her mama and two sisters and seems to be such an easy baby!! Holding her and loving on her almost made me want another baby. And, I just might possibly consider another baby if I could GUARANTEE that it would be an easy, go-with-the-flow, only cry when hungry or in need of a clean diaper, loves to cuddle kind of a baby with NO REFLUX AND NO COLIC!! Those last two requirements were mentioned because of previous experiences, which I would prefer not to discuss:) And, since we all know that there are no guarantees in life, I think I'm pretty happy and content with my 3 little angels!!

When we arrived, Carlyle, Annaleigh and Lily Katherine played together while I got to love on little Georgia! The girls had a great time together and I enjoyed getting to visit with Kate and get my baby fix:)



Kate's sister came over and brought her three kids. Ashley just had a baby a few days before Kate. Laurabeth and Georgia are going to be the best of friends!!

Congratulations to the Newberry Family on the new addition to your family!! Georgia is beautiful and we are so happy for you!!!

1 comment:

kate said...

Ok, so I'm a few days behind on reading. I'm catching up in the middle of the night! :) love your sweet post and not sure I deserve it! So glad y'all came and I want you to come back SOON!!! get your baby fix here anytime, but I'm happy for you to join the crazy world of FOUR KIDS! I'm not sure I can handle it but looks like I don't have much of a choice. Sweet Georgia has made it pretty do-able. :)