Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Veteran's Day Program

This year for Veteran's Day, both Camden and Claire's schools were having a program honoring veterans. Unfortunately, the programs were at the same time. I hated having to pick one program over another and since my dad is a veteran, I hated for him to have to choose between his grandkids. Fortunately, Camden was a good sport and said it was ok if we wanted to go to Claire's program. Camden's school is doing a Christmas program in December so she said we could just come to that one. Jeremy did manage to go and watch Camden at her program and my friend, Leslie, was able to get a picture of her singing. I hated to miss Camden's program, but since this was Claire's first big program I wanted to be there for her. She did great and knew all the words and motions to the songs! What a fun morning! Happy Veteran's Day!!

Carlyle waiting for the program to start


Papa introducing himself as a veteran of the army


Carlyle and Papa listening to the kids sing

Claire showing Papa and Carlyle the card she made

Claire and Jaxson

And, here's Camden singing at her program

No comments: