Monday, January 31, 2011

I got an award!!

So, I've been awarded with the "Stylish Blogger Award". I'm not really sure why because I don't consider myself to be very "stylish", but I do appreciate the award! My friend, Kate recently started a blog, The Real Housewife, and I absolutely LOVE reading it! It's so real life, and though I admit that I laugh about things that happen in her household of 3 maniacs (as she calls her kids), I can relate to most everything that she says! I love my friend Kate because she is so genuine and real and her blog is such a great reflection of her personality. So, thank you Kate for this award.

Upon receiving this award, I am supposed to:
1) Thank and link back to the person that awarded it.
2) Share 7 things about myself.
3) Award 10 great bloggers.
4) Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

So, here are the 7 things about me:
1. I was born and raised in East Texas, went off for 3 years of college, taught a year in Waco, and made my way back to East Texas where I live now with my family.
2. I really don't like to cook and would really love it if I could afford a personal chef!!
3. I am deathly afraid of snakes...HATE THEM WITH A PASSION!!
4. My hubby and I really never dated (maybe one date), were friends for awhile and then just decided to get married one night. He proposed in May and we were married the end of September.
5. I love photography. I'm not great at it, but I have 3 of the cutest subjects to practice on!!!
6. Unlike my friend Kate, I LIVE by the calendar. I have one hanging on the wall next to the computer and I have another one that goes with me most everywhere I go.
7. I am a perfectionist when it comes to most things, except for my house. When planning a party I want everything to be perfect. Now if I could only be that way about my house...but having 3 kids makes it almost impossible to have a clean house.


And here's the bloggers that I would like to award:
Southern Giggles
and baby makes three
life as me
Heartland Family
Our Sweet Blessings
The Bitter Family
The Krauss Family
Burkett Blessings
Learning how to fly
The Parks Family

1 comment:

Mandy from Burkett Blessings said...

Thank you, Jennifer!!! I am honored that you selected me as one of your award recipients!!! :-) And, CONGRATS to you, too!!! I always love reading your blog!