Friday, July 23, 2010

A Visit with the Principal

Wednesday morning the girls and I went with my Aunt Deb to Lindale. My aunt's good friend that she used to work with was recently hired to be the principal on Camden's campus. She wanted to introduce Camden to her new principal. Camden and Claire were so excited to "go to Camden's school". We met Mrs. Sustaire and both girls were a little shy at first. Unlike her sisters, Carlyle was very friendly to everyone as she jabbered and smiled away. We took a tour of the school and by the end, the girls had warmed up quite a bit. Camden even sat in Mrs. Sustaire's lap for a picture! After meeting Camden's principal, it is such a relief to know that she is SO NICE and KIND and I feel so confident that God put her on this campus for a reason...I happen to think that her name is Camden. I can't believe in less than a month we will find out who Camden's teacher it and will meet her on "Meet the Teacher" night. And I can't believe that in one month Camden will be entering her classroom on the first day of school! These last 5 years have flown by. Thinking of Kindergarten used to seem like forever away and now it's here. I know my kids have to grow up, but selfishly I wish they could stay little forever!

Camden and Mrs. Sustaire


Claire posing for a picture.


Camden in front of her new school

1 comment:

Mandy from Burkett Blessings said...

I'm a little behind in reading all your posts! HA! I just had to comment here, though! I know Dana Sustaire!!!! She is wonderful!!! Such a kind, compassionate, sweet, Christian lady!! You are blessed to have her as your principal. :-)
~mandy