Saturday, October 31, 2009

6 weeks old

Today Carlyle turned 6 weeks old. She is getting big, but is still so little (if that makes any sense at all). She is becoming more content, unless she is OVER tired and then it takes a lot of patience to get her calmed down. She is becoming more alert and staying awake more during the day. She is focusing more and will watch me when I talk to her. Carlyle LOVES to lay on her changing table with her diaper off, but we don't do that too long for fear of an accident. These past 6 weeks have flown by. Maybe it's because of the lack of sleep or maybe it's because I've got 3 kids to take care of and my life seems very chaotic at times. I feel so blessed to have 3 perfect, beautiful, healthy girls and an amazing husband to share all this chaos with. I can't imagine life without them!



1 comment:

Kathryn said...

She is beautiful!! & so are the other two! Thank you for the sweet words when Madelyn was sick!